8th International Scientific Conference „Social Changes in the Global World“.
The Faculty of Law at the University “Goce Delchev” in Stip, invites you to participate with your papers in the Eighth International Scientific Conference “Social changes in the global world”, which will be held in Stip on 2-3 September 2021. We invite all scientists and researchers to participate in sharing experiences and ideas on various social topics (law, politics and international relations, sociology, anthropology, media and communications, human geography, etc.).
The three official languages of the Conference are Macedonian, English and Russian.
The following are the thematic areas of research that are planned to be covered at the Conference:
- General theory of state and law
- History of Law
- Administrative law
- Criminal law
- Civil rights
- Business Law
- International Law and EU Law
- The EU as a Global Actor
- Geopolitics and International Relations
- Globalization and Regionalization
- Human rights
- Political Regimes, Political Ideologies, Political Parties and Elections, Sustainable development policies
- Collective Security Systems and Security Challenges in the 21st Century
- Public Policy and Public Administration
- Religion and Culture in the Global World
- Civil society and social movements in the global world
- Location in Everyday Life
- Living on the edge between cultures and multilayered societies
- Socio-spatial reconfiguration within transforming environments and societies
- Ethnicity, nationalism and collective identities
- Family and Family Values in the Global World
- Gender identities
COMMUNICATIONS, MEDIA AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
- The influence of the media on social change
- New media – New challenges
- The media in political and social discourse
- The influence of the mass media on the development of the region
- Transparency and Public Relations
- Communication as the basis of a society
- The power of information in the modern world
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE OF THE 8th International Scientific Conference
Milica Shutova, PhD, Faculty of Law, Goce Delcev University, Shtip, Macedonia, email@example.com
Jordanka Galeva, PhD, Faculty of Law, Goce Delcev University, Shtip, Macedonia, firstname.lastname@example.org
Natasa Doneva, PhD Candidate, Faculty of Law, Goce Delcev University, Shtip, Macedonia, email@example.com
Publication ethics and malpractice statement (PEMS) is available here.
Dates, registration, and payment information is available here.