Jordanka Galeva, PhD
- Assistant professor
- Faculty of Law, Goce Delcev University in Stip
Assistant professor at Faculty of Law- Goce Delcev University – Stip
– PhD in International Cooperation and Sustainable Development Policies, University of Bologna, Italy;
– Master in Economics of Cooperation – Faculty of Economy, University of Bologna, Italy;
– MA in politocology, Faculty of Political Sciences “Roberto Ruffilli”- Forlì, University of Bologna, Italy;
– Bachelor of political sciences (international policy), Faculty of Political Sciences “Roberto Ruffilli” – Forli, University of Bologna, Italy.
Society, Media and Politics
Media and communications
Time for presentation: 10 min.
Discussion: 10 min.
Language – Macedonian
GEOPOLITICAL ASPECT OF DEFENCE POLICY AND THE MILITARY FORCES OF ISRAEL, SINGAPORE AND N. MACEDONIA
Abstract The subject of this research is the military readiness of Israel, Singapore and N.Macedonia and its geopolitical contribution. The following analysis takes into consideration: geographic location, the multicultural character of the population and neighboring policies regarding the constitution of these countries and their impact on building of international relations. The aim of the study […]
PERCEPTION OF FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION OF MEDIA WORKERS IN THE EASTERN REGION OF THE REPUBLIC OF NORTH MACEDONIA
Abstract Freedom of expression is a fundamental human right guaranteed by several UN legal instruments, the Council of Europe, of the EU and other international organizations. Republic of N. Macedonia as a member state of the UN, of the Council of Europe and other international organizations, has implemented the right to freedom of expression in […]